Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Advent Calendar Countdown


Can you believe it's the middle of November? Advent is weeks away. I am not ready!

I wanted something that was easy for kids to take ownership of, and did not rely necessarily on mom's help. So I made this simple calendar for my older kids as well as to share with my CCD kids. Perhaps you'd like to use it in your own home. 

You can download it here for free. Or maybe you have a little artist at home? Use this blank template to create a unique, individual Advent countdown.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Thank you so much!!!!
    What an amazing gift you have shared with us.
    I am printing it this moment. : )
    Would you mind if I put a link here from my blog?
    I will wait to hear from you before I do.
    Have a cozy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billie Jo, certainly share. :) May it bless your Advent.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!