Sunday, October 26, 2014

Potential

I love looking at old photographs. Most often there is no strategy to the picture, no lens play, and yet the photos draw you in.

Strangely, I feel hope when I look through family photographs. Despite knowing the present circumstances of these same people, I feel a potential. Isn't that what we all see when we look at young, smiling faces today? Everyone needs our prayers, big and little, to find the Truth, to find that potential.


My mom and five of her siblings (there were 8 total in the end). Can you guess which one she is?

I am linking up with Epiphanies of Beauty for the weekly "beauty" link-up.

This post is part of my 31 day blogging challenge:

Powered by BannerFans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!