Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Our Lady of the Rosary

Our "fun" Rosary of the year (marshmallows and smarties). Mr. A was excited to find out no one else remembered the tradition. Mr. D was proud to lead prayers, and the girls were happy to start them. I don't think I have to tell you how much they enjoyed the sweet treat at the end, right?

The Rosary is an on and off again prayer for me. I struggle to pray it with the kids. Recently I decided to forget trying a family Rosary and instead made it just for me -- and the kids can join or not. Yes, I want them too, but I need to pray it. Plus, I think the kids benefit from hearing and seeing others pray in their own way.



If you pray a family Rosary, how do you do it? Do you also pray an independent Rosary?

(History of Our Lady of the Rosary)

No comments: