Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!


God our Father,
by raising Christ your Son
you conquered the power of death
and opened for us the way to eternal life.
Let our celebration today raise us up
and renew our lives by the Spirit that is within us.
Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever. Amen. 

It is a happy day here, a quiet day, but a joyous one. Praise God the kids and I made it to Mass early this morning (I was sick with a migraine most of yesterday). We were able to sit in our usual front row seats and it was just so peaceful.

I hope your day is peaceful and joyous and filled with love as well. Happy Easter!

(We have our Easter fun coming too -- don't you just love that we have 50 days to celebrate?!)

6 comments:

  1. Happy and blessed Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Billie Jo, happy Easter to you as well!

      Delete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. Happy blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie Jo, I do feel better. It was a nasty but quick normal old migraine. No fancy stuff this time. Happy Easter to you too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey you! Thanks, I hope you had a good one yourself. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!