Saturday, January 25, 2014

Carving Show Prize


In my previous post, I mentioned my grandparents' annual woodcarving show. The show is free to the public, but to help pay for the show, they sell raffle tickets. At the end of the show, tickets are drawn to win prizes. Carvers volunteer time to carve two main prizes and then each carver at the show donates a small piece to raffle off. It is rather very nice.

You do not need to be present to win, and prizes can be shipped. If anyone is interested in tickets, I would be more than glad to work something out. Please let me know via nmlove.123 (at) gmail (dot) com or leave a comment. It is $5 for 6 tickets or $1 for a single ticket.

(My Mom carved and painted the relief on the left. It is 16x11. The angel was done by two carvers, friends of the family. She stands at 22 inches tall.)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!