Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So cute!


In looking for inspiration for Miss Z's birthday "theme," I ran across this picture. Isn't it the cutest?

Such a random post, but it's so cute not to share. I am sitting here, trying to wake up, and praying I only feel cruddy due to some diet changes that I made, and NOT because of impending illness. The kids have all been a little yucky - not enough to classify as sick but enough to interfere with moods and physical bodies. My husband, however, is still recovering from the flu that slammed him right after Christmas. We thought he had double pneumonia, but looks more like bad bronchitis. According to his doctor, it doesn't really matter which it is. Treatment is the same. The only time it makes a difference is if you are hospitalized with pneumonia and then you receive stronger drugs. I learn something new every day.

All this cruddiness is going around, isn't it? My little 18 month old nephew has been to the hospital twice, and has been hit with the flu two times since Christmas. Unbelievable!

I hope you have a beautiful, healthy day!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture! It looks a little retro 60s or 70s to me..I remember seeing pics like that somewhere in my childhood.

    I hope you are not coming down with something and stopped by to thank you for your comment on my blog...praying for you both! Truth is my hubby is still learning to be a good spiritual leader (for a long while he did his own thing). It will happen, just keep praying!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!