Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quick Thanks

Dear readers, just a quick note of thanks for any prayers offered up for me after my whole crazy migraine ordeal. Since then, I have experienced only two "little" headaches, both of which were short-lived and exhibited no stroke symptoms. Hopefully it remains that way! I am a teensy bit worried/scared to have an even worse experience next time, now that I know what happened. I am trying to let it go, but it's hard.

Let's leave the fun thoughts of strokes and migraines and play the guess what happened game. Here goes:

Guess what? Little Miss Z has found her way to crawling up the stairs, and has climbed all the way to the top. Though, she should concentrate on walking first. ;) The other kids love it, I could have waited a bit for this leap... I will leave you with a recent picture of her. She's using a fork with spaghetti. She reminds me so much of her oldest brother at that age. Have a beautiful day!


6 comments:

Lisa Maria said...

Hi Nicole...glad to know that you're feeling better. Still praying for you. When we first moved into the two storey home we now have, I had a 5 month old and I stressed about how she would manage the stairs (which are wooden have spaces in between ). She soon showed me! They grow up so fast...enjoy it while you can :)

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, Nicole--I hope those darn headaches go away, small ones too!

Simeon can crawl up the stairs now too...he's fast, we have a gate there, but if the gate is off for some reason, he finds it right away and is there within seconds!! hahaha--keeps us hopping!

Elizabeth said...

Hi! I stopped by from Jen Fulwiler's place (sp?)...oh well.
We seem to have a similar attitude about our "traffic"...
I thought I might add to yours a little : )
I hope all goes well with your headaches.
Pax Christi!

Nicole said...

Lisa Maria, I would have freaked with stairs like those. Even I, as an adult, get a fluttery, nervous stomach going up/down stairs like that. But you are right, they kids are growing up way too fast! On these long days but short years, it's not often easy to slow down and enjoy.

Nicole said...

Jamie Jo, they sure learn in a hurry, don't they? Headaches are no fun but at least they are familiar and it could be oh so much worse. I was surprised though to pretty much have a headache free week since posting. It's wonderful to feel some of the real me emerge again.

Nicole said...

Thanks for stopping by, Elizabeth! New faces always welcome. :)