Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just a Little Sunday Thanks

I am thankful that for the last month I come away from Mass not feeling ill for the rest of the day. I am actually enjoying my Sundays now with my family instead of longing for night.

~~~~~~~~~

I am thankful for reminders of how well my kids behave. This helps to curb my perfectionist tendencies when it comes to their behavior.

~~~~~~~~~

I am thankful for nourishing food to fill our bellies.

~~~~~~~~~

I am thankful for little babies and girls growing up too fast, and for little boys men acting so mature.

~~~~~~~~~

I am thankful for sweet faces singing the Alleluia.

~~~~~~~~~

I am thankful for God's presence in my life, for His goodness and mercy.

~~~~~~~~~

God bless your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!