Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Luau Party

The end of the school year seems so close, especially since Monday was our last Academic Enrichment Program (AEP) class. This has been such a wonderful experience for us this past year. I know I have enjoyed it, and so have my kids!

To celebrate the last day, the group's main coordinator put on a luau for everyone (thanks Katie!). I think Miss Bear was mostly interested in the snacks, but there were some crafts and games for the others. I am sad to see this year end, but I know next year will have just as many surprises and adventures as this one.

Scratch-off fish craft and decoration.

Sporting a lei and holding a certificate of class completion.

Skipper won this jar of shells by guessing there were 90 shells in it. He was so excited!

Miss Bear just had to take a picture!

The snack - food is always so important to kids!

Balls of fun!

And of course the limbo with some fun island music.

Have a happy summer, friends!

2 comments:

  1. You got better pictures than I did! Thanks so much for all you did to make AEP such a success.... even with having a baby. Adam loved being in your class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I enjoyed helping out. And Adam did very well despite your doubts at the beginning of some classes. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!