Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Show Must Go On

Hello Blog World! I feel like I have been away a long time. Indeed, I have much to catch up on! Illness caught hold of our house and is taking its sweet time letting go. Thankfully Skipper and Critter seem to be healthy again with only a remnant of a cough. Miss Z seems to be handling it well. And Miss Bear is doing much better now that she is on an antibiotic (for an ear infection). Unfortunately I had the worst of it. I thought it was all over after last week but it was not to be. I even had a middle of the night trip to the ER (you know it's bad if you have to wake all the kids so you can get help). Hopefully, though, I am now on the upswing and can get and stay healthy.

Needless to say, not much has gone on around here. I'm sure the kids are learning something - at least from the school of life. Skipper did try to teach Critter how to read one day (that would have been amazing, right?):


Miss Bear happily played away (she loves role playing with little figurines and always cries out, "Help! Help!"):


And Skipper was right on when he said, "Babies are so cute because they're so little."


Miss Z's starting to coo, make raspberries, and giggle at times as well as trying to sit up (not a fan of lying down!). She's such a happy baby - as long as I hold her or interact with her. I keep telling myself this only lasts a short time so try to enjoy it. 

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. We missed seeing you all, hope everyone is better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!