Friday, March 30, 2012

3 months

I have been quiet. Can you believe we have been hit with yet another bug? And the free time I do get, I struggle to keep up with the regular stuff. Ahh! But it's ok. Warmer weather's trying to stay, school's about done, and maybe with some extra tax money I can have someone come in for a deep, germ-cleaning fest. ;)

When I have time to think, I find it hard to believe that it has been three months since Miss Z's birth! Like her siblings, she loves to eat so that can be tiring (physically), but she sure is a cutie. She loves to watch faces and interact with lots of coos, bubbles, and laughs now. Her pretty blues are still around, and hopefully to stay like her sister's. I have no idea how big she is now but she definitely is growing!

Enjoy a few snapshots:




2 comments:

  1. I just want to pick her up and cuddle with her! what a living doll! I hope you all feel better soon. The days can all be a blur when there's so much to do and then there's sickness in the home. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..what a doll! Sorry you have been feeling awful. =( That is no fun. Hope you are getting better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!