Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pancake Tuesday

After coming home from doctor check-ups that were actually scheduled for next Tuesday (oops!), I whipped up some Fluffy Buckwheat Pancakes for the kids and I for lunch. Yum! Of course they are gluten/dairy/soy/egg free...

Skipper was super excited for pancakes! (Psst... Just wait until dinner!)


Apparently I raise my children in a barn. That syrup must be good!


And here's Miss Z, who will not sleep on her own ever this past week. I'm so tired! She may have missed out on pancakes but she looks content. And all went well at the doctor's. Mega dose of shots - I always hate that - but great on growth. She's up to 12 lbs, 9 oz and 23 inches tall. Still not up to her brothers and sister at two months (but good for her considering our rocky start). I personally am glad she is not as big as the others since I am the one holding her all the time!


More craziness to come. After all, it is Mardi Gras! Or is it Fat Tuesday? Or Pancake Tuesday? Or Shrove Tuesday? Any other names out there? Have a fun day whatever it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!