Critter went by numeric number and Skipper had to answer some simple math problems.
Critter and Skipper cut out and created their own mini book. They thought it was cute.
And of course, we read from our book basket (book list to come).
Ideas I had planned but never got around to:
- Hibernation and a hibernating bear craft.
- Looking at birds, migration, and feeding the birds.
- ABC's of winter - coming up with a word for each letter of the alphabet to describe winter.
- Marshmallow math (for place value).
- Snowman at Night activities.
- Ice sculptures.
- Ice cube boats.
- Shaving cream "snow" fun.
- Make (and drink) frozen juice "igloo" blocks.
- Make hot cocoa.
- Experiment with ice - where it melts the fastest.