Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Imagination Station

Last weekend we went for a short visit to extended family so that Miss Z could meet her aunts, uncle, cousins, and great-grandparents. On Saturday, the kids, my husband, and some others took a day to visit Imagination Station, a completely hands-on, fun-filled maze of activities. The kids loved it and I cannot wait to see it for myself! Here are some pictures to share:

With their cousin and Sid the Science Kid, a new exhibit that started this past weekend.

There was plenty of opportunity to dress up.

Miss Bear fighting fires with her cousin.

Boy paramedics. My question? Who left the baby in the back?

The kids' uncle up on the high wire bike.

My husband volunteered during the science show and had helium bubbles blown up in his face. He loved it!

1 comment:

  1. what a fun and educational place. I'm sure your family loved!!!! meeting miss Z!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!