Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boy or Girl?

Back in the fall, I told the kids I would make them some t-shirts to celebrate the baby's birth. I had really wanted to try out freezer paper stenciling (google it and see the amazing projects people come up with). It looks professional, relatively simple to do, and what kid does not like his own personalized shirt? However, time and energy were not on my side so I stuck with your basic fabric paints and came up with their shirts. You will have to wait to see them, though, until after baby arrives. But, here is a sneak peak of the baby's onesie:



Now, I am off, and you will not hear from me until sometime after the baby is born! My parents are arriving today for our little Christmas celebration since we could not travel this year, and then they will help with the kids while my husband and I are in the hospital.

I pray you have a wonderful Christmas season! God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, may God be with you in your childbirth and I am praying for you.

    Can't wait to hear what the 'stork' has brought you. I wish you all God's blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!