Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Blog Jesus Award

Gardenia over at My Little Flower gave me this wonderful "I blog Jesus" award.  Monica at Equipping Catholic Families created this lovely award.  And now I can forward it on to someone else - someone who:
  1. Strives for a stronger Faith and closer relationship with Jesus.
  2. Aspires to grow spiritually through a vocation as a "King's Kid"... a daughter of God, and a Catholic wife and mom.
  3. Seeks to encourage others in their own spiritual journeys and Faith formation in their families through the Catholic training tools and gifts that they create and yes... through their blog. 

I nominate: Jamie Jo at Lord, Make Me a Saint!



As Monica said:  "I nominate you and your blog for your obvious dedication to celebrating and passing on your Christian Faith. I hope that you will in turn nominate a couple blogs you deem worthy of the I blog Jesus award, for the witness of their Christian (or Catholic) Faith in the blogosphere. At a minimum, please show off your I blog Jesus Badge on your blog!" To do this, copy this image into your blog.

Thank you, Gardenia, for this award.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Nicole, I"m so humbled and honored!! Thank you so much.

    I really like the saying and the button, I'll have to for sure put it on my sidebar, like you've done!!

    Give me some time to post it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I enjoy your blog. And, take all the time you need. It took me a bit too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure where to leave this comment!

    I just bopped over from Jessica's - have loved browsing your blog. Am looking forward to visiting again

    God Bless
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen, this works! Glad you enjoyed my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so deserving Nicole. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on receiving the I blog Jesus award. I actually created the award and I'm so happy to see all the wonderful, faith-filled blogs who have been nominated.
    Thanks for showing your award and for all the thoughtful posts you have on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Monica. I was definitely surprised by the award. It was a nice idea to create it - thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!