Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Inspiration

Lately I most definitely have started to feel that my to-do list was trying to out-do me. A line from Deacon's homily this morning at Mass really touched me. He was talking how each of us, no matter our vocation, must speak out for Christ, not just the leaders. He gave examples for different people (of the priesthood, of teenagers, the elderly, and married couples). Perhaps his words will touch you too. I am paraphrasing a little. After all, no perfect memory here!

[To married couples]

"Each day when we wake up we have a choice. Ask yourself this, 'Do I want to work my butt off to get my spouse into Heaven, or do I want to be selfish and do only what I want to do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!