Saturday, October 1, 2011

On This Feast Day of the Little Flower


"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be - and becoming that person." ~ St. Therese

Novena to St. Therese

O Little Therese of the Child Jesus,
Please pick a rose for me
From the heavenly gardens
And send it to me
As a message of love.

O little flower of Jesus,
Ask God today to grant the favors
I now place with confidence
In your hands.

(Mention specific requests)

St. Therese,
help me to always believe,
As you did,
In God's great love for me,
So that I might imitate your
"Little Way" each day.

Amen

2 comments:

Lisa Maria said...

Hi Nicole

Thanks for sharing this Novena. St Therese is one of my favourite saints. I believe that her method of doing every little thing for love of Christ is a formula that we can all try to apply to our lives.

I've been extremely busy and trying to catch up on over 3 weeks' worth of reading, but I wanted to thank you for the little devotionals on the saints of the day that you've been doing.

God bless!

Nicole said...

Thank you, Lisa, for your comment. St. Therese is one of the first saints I've come to know. God bless you too!