F is for Fatima craft
- Read and learned about the story of Daniel in the Lions' Den and Jonah and the Whale.
- Prayer book: added Hail Mary which I know he knows the majority of but it is the trying to have him speak clearly that is the difficult part. Plus, he loves the Angel of God prayer.
- Daily Devotions from the cute little book "Blessings Every Day." So simple and sweet and perfect for this age.
- Daily calendar work using the 2011-2012 Good News Primary Catholic Student Planner. Each day has two pages: one for a daily question/reflection kind of thing and spaces to fill in what the child did (I use it for record keeping). The opposite page is a fun worksheet of some sort.
- Weekly Mass in addition to Sunday Mass and we had a First Friday in there where we did some activities for Our Lady of the Rosary.
- Daily work using this Rosary Lapbook.
- Letter crafts: E is for Emmanuel, F is for Fatima (from this book), G was supposed to be for grotto but we ended up dropping the craft.
- Feast days: Archangels, Guardian Angels, St. Francis
- Read a variety of books, including our Letters E, F, & G Moncure books.
- Hooked on Phonics (Pre-K): Letter E, F, & G (workbook, dvd, online games/activities).
- Letter hunt pages (E, F, G) - we read a cute little story and then Critter highlighted all the letters-of-the-week he could find. The one I used is no longer available for free but is part of a K4 curriculum package.
- Catholic Heritage Curricula I Can Find Letter Sounds (E, F, G) and I Can Find Numbers and Shapes (oval, #1, number match).
- E puzzle, F puzzle, and G puzzle.
- Floor numbers: E, F, G - counted, used it for pretend play.
- Starfall online game: letters E, F, and G, and some others for fun. The kids also "carved" a pumpkin on there for some fall fun.
- E on the geoboard
- Art time: playing with oil pastels. (Messy but fun! Have baby oil on hand for easy clean-up.)
- Dry erase board drawing
- fish builders
- Do-a-dot G page.
- colored a seasonal tree picture (had 4 trees and Critter colored one for spring, summer, fall and winter). From Little Saints: A Catholic Preschool Program.
- gumball color-by-number
- scarecrow foam craft: purchased last year on clearance for cute decoration addition.
- Letter crafts:
E is for Elephant and Egg.
F is for Fox and Fish.
G is for Goat and Goose.