Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Inspiration

The kids and I watched the movie "Mother Theresa" (2006, starring Olivia Hussey) this past week. It was the first time I had seen the movie and I must admit that I was worried about how it would be for young kids. I went off of reviews of some saying they watched it with their entire family (young and old) and I am so glad we did. Yes, there were some scenes that brought up questions but all the scenes were done tastefully and my simple answers satisfied the kids. I also think the accents helped them miss some of the strife going on.

I heard so many inspirational quotes from the movie that I wanted to share a few of them again here with you all:

"Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

"Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."

"We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something."

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."

"God doesn't require us to succeed, he only requires that you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!