Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Catholic Icing's new book!


Lacy over at Catholic Icing finally has her preschool Catholic ABC's book ready for sale. This is the book I would have loved to have had two years ago. I am only a recent follower of Catholic Icing but I love her ideas for little ones. Simple, easy projects that use items you usually have around the house anyway. Right now you can pre-order the book for $35 and FREE shipping if you order before August 15th. Go on over to her blog to check out more details! I will definitely be ordering this for Miss Bear for ideas as she always wants to do "school" with her older brothers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this! It's the book I wish I had 2 years ago, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!