Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This Blog's Inspiration

I have resisted creating a blog for so long. Don't get me wrong. I love blogs. I love peeking in on someone else's life. I love finding ideas I can bring into my home. It's great. My faith has increased seeing how others celebrate the liturgical year. My confidence in homeschooling is expanding thanks to activities I adapt for my children. I have found great gluten and allergen-free recipes. I have no complaints.

But after seeing so many other families expressing themselves through blogs, I have been inspired. I often have to adapt activities to fit our lifestyle and our diet. Why not share our experience? At the very least, I will have a great resource for our school year to look back on. If I'm lucky, others will be inspired and be led closer to our Lord through this peek into our life.

God bless and visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!