Thursday, January 14, 2010

October

Dedication for the Month of October: Most Holy Rosary


Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, pray for us!
Saint Therese of Lisieux (October 1st)


"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be - and becoming that person." ~ St. Therese
Feast of the Guardian Angels (October 2nd)


Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.
Saint Francis of Assisi (October 4th)


"Offer your bodies and take up His holy cross and follow His most holy commands even to the end." St. Francis of Assisi ~
Saint Faustina (October 5th)


O Jesus, keep me in holy fear, so that I may not waste graces. Help me to be faithful to the inspirations of the Holy Spirit. Grant that my heart may burst for love of You, rather than I should neglect even one act of love for You. (Diary 1557)
Our Lady of the Rosary (October 7th)


Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, pray for us!

  • First Friday Activity: story about the Rosary, coloring page, learning to chant "Ave Maria" in Latin, and praying a living Rosary.
  • See links for the month above for more Rosary ideas.
  • "Fun" candy Rosary.
For more fall liturgical year ideas, see my Liturgical Year - Fall Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!