Thursday, January 7, 2010

March

Dedication of the Month of March: St. Joseph



Supported by the patronage of the Spouse of Your Most Holy Mother, we beseech Your clemency, O Lord, to make our hearts despise all earthly things and to love You, the true God, with perfect charity. Who live and reign, world without end. Amen.

Saint Patrick (March 17th)


I arise today through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity, through a belief in the threeness, through confession of the Oneness of the Creator of creation. 
Saint Joseph (March 19th)


Gracious St. Joseph, protect me and my family from all evil as you did the Holy Family. Kindly keep us ever united in the love of Christ, ever fervent in imitation of the virtue of our Blessed Lady, your sinless spouse, and always faithful in devotion to you. Amen.

For more winter liturgical year ideas, see my Liturgical Year - Winter Pinterest board.

For more spring liturgical year ideas, see my Liturgical Year - Spring Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love to chat. God bless!